Personal Data is any information that relates to you, or may be attributed to you. Our company may collect simple personal data, such as name, surname, postal code, city, country, telephone, mobile, as well as data that has a technical character, such as email, IP, username, e-password. our shop etc., which are processed according to what we analyze below.
We may collect your data either by telephone (eg telephone order) or online (eg your registration as a member, online ordering, message on our social media page).
We take all reasonable measures to secure Personal Data, which are subject to Greek law (L.2472 / 97), which defends the principles for fair handling and adequate degree of protection of Personal Data.
We undertake that all Personal Data contained in www.takis-shoes.gr will not be used improperly, will not be sold or in any way given to third parties.
The personal data (names, addresses, etc.) that may be collected, are never disclosed to third parties, unless the specific information is requested by a court decision from the competent state bodies.
Www.takis-shoes.gr maintains files with this data, exclusively for statistical purposes, communication and improvement of the services provided. We reserve the right to keep a record of customers and provide statistics to our suppliers, without reporting personal data.
In the case of links to other websites, www.takis-shoes.gr is not responsible for the terms of management and protection of personal data that they follow.
In any case, the user of our website has the opportunity, after contacting email@example.com and ascertaining the existence of a personal file to request its deletion, correction or change.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is immediately affected, your personal browsing experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions are under-operated.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much easier what you are looking for.
– Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website.They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Used only to improve the operation of https://takis-shoes.gr/
– Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and unsolicited advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
– Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
Https://takis-shoes.gr/ may use the functions of Google Analytics for display ads (eg, repeat marketing, Google Display Network appearance reports, etc.). Using Ad Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics web opt-out options available.
Https://takis-shoes.gr/ complies with Google AdWords Interest Based Advertising Policy and restrictions for sensitive categories and:
Https://takis-shoes.gr/ may use Google interest-based advertising data or common third-party data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.